Acne is a symptom of an underlying health disorder and, furthermore, an aesthetic problem for those who suffer from it in a chronic way. Although the treatment must be based on food, we can also apply some topical remedy based on natural ingredients. These will help us clean the impurities of the skin and regulate the production of sebum.
Discover in this article, what is the recipe to prepare a homemade moisturizer that will help you prevent, treat and fight acne naturally.
Is it possible to end acne?
Acne can have different causes, which makes it difficult to cure. It may be due to hormonal issues, nervous disorders, unbalanced eating or even some types of medication.
However, if we improve some habits and treat our skin with the right products we can reduce or even eliminate acne.
The ingredients we have chosen for this cream have properties to prevent and treat acne naturally. In addition, they provide hydration to the face without increasing sebum production:
It is excellent for all skin types since it nourishes in depth at the same time that it regulates the secretion of fat of the skin.
In addition, it has antimicrobial properties that fight against acne, thanks to its content in lauric acid, caprylic acid, and capric acid.
This vegetable oil is the one that has the most similar characteristics to the sebum of the skin, so it is absorbed very easily and does not leave the skin oily.
It is ideal for mixed skins, fats, and acne.
The gel that is extracted from the leaves of the aloe vera plant has soothing, regenerating and cicatrizing properties.
In addition, it helps us turn our homemade facial cream into a lighter and more fluid moisturizing lotion.
The beeswax, besides giving solidity to the cream so that it is not so liquid, also brings moisturizing and protective virtues for the skin.
You may also like to read: Beauty Tips And Tricks You Need To Know Now!
Fresh lemon juice acts as a natural preservative to prevent oxidation.
Nevertheless, its properties for the skin are very important, since it reduces and it prevents the stains of the acne and fights the infection of the pores, in addition to reducing the amount of tallow.
In this cream we are going to use two excellent essential oils to eliminate acne:
- Tea Tree: It has antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial properties, making it ideal to prevent any type of infection of the skin.
- Lavender: Reduces inflammation, improves skin regeneration. Thus, it prevents the scars and enhances the virtues of the rest of the ingredients.
Natural homemade cream
- A piece of about 50 grams of beeswax (about 4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel (30 g)
- 15 drops of lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil (30 g)
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- First, we will put the beeswax to the bath Maria so that it melts.
- If the coconut oil is at a temperature below 23 ° C it will be in a solid state, so we will add it to the water bath next to the wax to make it more manageable.
- When both ingredients are integrated we will add the aloe vera gel, lemon juice, and jojoba oil.
- We will mix everything well and remove it from the fire. Let the preparation warm up a bit, but do not let it cool.
- Finally, we will add the most heat sensitive ingredients, ie vitamin E and essential oils.
- We will introduce the resulting mixture into a bottle, to be of dark glass, to avoid the oxidation of the cream.
- When it cools down, the cream will take on a less liquid texture, making it easier to apply.
- If we wish, we can store it in the refrigerator for better conservation.
- To combat acne we must apply this facial cream twice a day, when we get up and go to bed, always with a clean face.
- If desired, we can use a facial tonic based on rose water or witch hazel to close the pores and revitalize the skin.
Shital regularly contributes on top health magazines and healthy living ideas to health blogs around the web. When she’s not busy working with the jobs, you will find her undertaking many of her own health-related topics and healthy living ideas! She has a lot of dreams. She works hard to fulfill her dreams. She loves to share her ideas, tricks, tips and information by blogging. She also works at Creativejasmin.com, a company that committed to helping businesses with online marketing.