To take full advantage of the properties of these remedies that lighten the skin it is advisable that we apply them at night. This way we will avoid possible reactions with the rays of the sun.
If you have spots on your face for exposing yourself too much in the sun or the passage of time and you want to try some home treatment, continue reading the following article.
We offer you the best natural products that lighten the skin. No need to spend money or time with these masks.
Natural products that lighten the skin in the most effective way
The sun’s rays, poor diet, lack of cleanliness and years are staining the dermis.
Although only the case of an aesthetic problem, all women like to wear a skin healthy and young.
To clarify the skin you can use the following masks:
1. Oatmeal, chamomile and honey mask
Oats work as an excellent natural moisturizer, honey prevents infections (causing, for example, granites) and chamomile softens the skin.
- 1 cup chamomile tea (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons oats (20 g)
- Prepare the chamomile tea with a sachet or with the flowers of the plant. Let it cool down.
- In a bowl place the honey and oats and pour the infusion.
- Remove and apply on the face with the help of a brush (be careful not to put inside the eyes).
- Allow 20 minutes and rinse with warm water (if you have a little tea you can wash with it).
2. Honey and yogurt cleansing mask
Yogurt is present in many home beauty plans for its properties to moisturize and lighten the skin.
If combined with honey we will get a 100% home treatment and effective.
- ½ natural yogurt (62.5 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- Pour the honey into the yogurt jar and mix well.
- Apply on the face and neck with circular motions.
- Leave to act about 25 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- For best results repeat every other day.
3. Rice and lemon water masks
The water from cooking the rice has too many good things to get rid of.
- If we use it externally we have a perfect treatment to lighten the skin.
- The lemon, in turn, serves to remove stains. Remember to perform this mask at night because lemon acid can stain the dermis.
- ½ cup rice water (125 ml)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Once you have cooked the rice, reserve the water and wait for it to cool. You can store it in the fridge.
- In a suitable container, place the water and add the lemon juice.
- Soak a cotton in the mixture and pass through the face, previously washed.
- Repeat every day before bed and do not rinse so it continues to work overnight.
4. Egg and Honey Mask
The egg yolk has a lot of nutrients worth highlighting.
As for honey acts as an exfoliant and at the same time as antibacterial and antiseptic. Together they form an unbeatable team when it comes to clarifying the complexion.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 grams)
- Lightly beat the yolk and add the honey. Reservation.
- Take a steam bath (in the shower) to open the pores.
- Apply the mask and let it act for 15 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and rinse with cold water.
5. Mask of papaya and lemon
- This rich tropical fruit has many benefits for the skin (that is why we can find it in various aesthetic products).
- The lemon is perfect for removing stains and clarify the dermis. A wonderful combination!
- 1 mature papaya
- The juice of 2 lemons
- Peel the papaya and remove the pulp.
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Tritura papaya together with the juice.
- Wash your face thoroughly and apply the mask to your face and neck.
- Leave for half an hour and remove with warm water.
- Repeat 3 times a week, always at night.
6. Mask of potato
In addition to whitening, the potato has juices that nourish the dermis. You can simply place a few slices of the vegetable on the face, or make a mask with the juice or the grated potato.
7. Egg, tomato and yeast mask
It is suitable for people with oily skin and its ingredients are easy to get (you must have them all at home).
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- 3 dry bay leaves
- 1 egg white
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoons of brewer’s yeast (10 g)
- In a saucepan place the water and the bay leaves. Cook 20 minutes. Reservation.
- In the meantime whip the snow lightly and add the peeled and crushed tomatoes.
- Add the yeast and continue stirring.
- Pour 2 or 3 tablespoons of laurel tea over the previous mixture.
- When you have obtained a homogeneous cream, apply it on the face with the help of a brush.
- Let 15 minutes go by and wash your face with the rest of the tea.
8. Mask of chickpeas and tomato
Chickpea flour acts as an excellent natural exfoliant. For its part, the tomato softens and moisturizes the skin.
- 5 tablespoons chickpea flour (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons tomato juice (or crushed tomatoes) (30 ml)
- In a bowl pour the flour and gradually the tomato crushed.
- Mix until it forms a thin paste and apply to the face and neck.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat twice a week.